What are the Good Habits of a First Home Buyer that you can take on? Find out below.
• You know your borrowing power: Be prepared to apply for a home loan by finding out how much you can borrow.
• You have a good credit history: Generally speaking, this means that you have a small amount of debt, such as a car loan or credit card, and you’ve been making your repayments on time, every time. Use our calculator to find out how your credit score stacks up!
• You’ve saved up a 5% deposit to purchase a property: You don’t have enough for a deposit? Can your parents help you out with a gift?
• You’ve been working in the same place for at least six months: Have you just started a new job? You may still qualify for a home loan!
• You’ve gotten a pre-approval before looking for a home: Be prepared to apply for a mortgage and increase your chances of getting approved.
#property #estate_agents_manchester #firsttimebuyer #become_a_Landlord #homeowners #property_purchase #business #buying_a_Home #firstproperty #mortgage #mortgage_brokers
Have any questions, give us a call on 0738 032 7392 or contact us now.